Show HN: I was tired of opening 2 tabs for every HN link, so I made a userscript
408 by twalichiewicz | 114 comments on
HN is great for the links people share, but a big part of the value I get comes from reading the discussion around them. I realized I was always opening the article in one tab and the comments in another, constantly switching back and forth. I figured there was probably a simpler way, so I threw together this userscript to merge the two. 1. Clicking a link from Hacker News opens the article with a side panel containing the discussion. It doesn't require your credentials, is resizable, and is easy to tweak if you want to customize it. 2. If you land on an article that has previously been shared on HN, the script finds the existing discussion and adds a button in the top-right to open the panel. Feedback welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New best story on Hacker News: Dots: Always-on agents
Dots: Always-on agents 530 by alvis | 397 comments on
-
France to ditch Windows for Linux to reduce reliance on US tech 451 by Teever | 185 comments on
-
Deep Reinforcement Learning: Zero to Hero 484 by alessiodm | 43 comments on News.
-
The AMD Radeon Graphics Driver Makes Up Roughly 10.5% of the Linux Kernel 491 by akvadrako | 322 comments on News.
No comments:
Post a Comment