New best story on News: Ask HN: I was hit with a patent troll lawsuit, how do I deal with it?

Ask HN: I was hit with a patent troll lawsuit, how do I deal with it?
505 by jblake | 198 comments on News.
This particular patent troll has filed lawsuits with at least a dozen of my competitors in the past year. Some were voluntarily dismissed, some ongoing, rest unknown (based on my limited research skills). The patent in question involves downloading a remote database to a mobile device used as a lookup table when scanning a QR code. Yeah... I'm a one person company and have no idea what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New best story on Hacker News: Samsung is expected to more than double output of its HBM4 and HBM4E DRAM

Samsung is expected to more than double output of its HBM4 and HBM4E DRAM 395 by giuliomagnifico | 257 comments on