Ask HN: Favorite purchases of last two years?
411 by wyldfire | 1129 comments .
I've abandoned all faith in reviews online. But the HN crew can give good advice and are extremely unlikely to shill garbage. Consumer Reports is great for finding which manufacturer/model to buy. But what product or service did you buy that you found really useful/entertaining? I'll start: I caved and bought a robovac. Wow, unlike many techno-gadgets, this one really delivers. Real utility, not just taking up space. Low maintenance, runs while I sleep, and the floor is just cleaner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New best story on Hacker News: Dots: Always-on agents
Dots: Always-on agents 530 by alvis | 397 comments on
-
France to ditch Windows for Linux to reduce reliance on US tech 451 by Teever | 185 comments on
-
Deep Reinforcement Learning: Zero to Hero 484 by alessiodm | 43 comments on News.
-
The AMD Radeon Graphics Driver Makes Up Roughly 10.5% of the Linux Kernel 491 by akvadrako | 322 comments on News.
No comments:
Post a Comment