Ask HN: How to self-study mathematics from the undergrad through graduate level?
477 by hsikka | 189 comments .
Hey HN community, I've been looking to get deep and build my math skills from the foundation up. I have the time to dedicate to this endeavor and I'd love to hear if you have any specific resources/curriculums you recommend. Something like http://bit.ly/2kPZYcv would be ideal, but more focused on applied math. One idea I had was to complete the MIT open courseware courses for the Applied and Pure math fields
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New best story on Hacker News: Samsung is expected to more than double output of its HBM4 and HBM4E DRAM
Samsung is expected to more than double output of its HBM4 and HBM4E DRAM 395 by giuliomagnifico | 257 comments on
-
France to ditch Windows for Linux to reduce reliance on US tech 451 by Teever | 185 comments on
-
Deep Reinforcement Learning: Zero to Hero 484 by alessiodm | 43 comments on News.
-
The AMD Radeon Graphics Driver Makes Up Roughly 10.5% of the Linux Kernel 491 by akvadrako | 322 comments on News.
No comments:
Post a Comment